CMTS 2021 will be located at:
The International Centre
6900 Airport Rd
Mississauga (Toronto), Ontario
Attend CMTS Safely
SME appreciates the commitment of the manufacturing community, and your health and safety at our events is important to us. As we have since the outset of the pandemic, SME is following and will continue to follow all Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) guidance and venue, municipal, provincial or federal mandates regarding health and safety.
- All individuals entering The International Centre venue must acknowledge that they are not experiencing Covid-19 symptoms or have been exposed to Covid-19.
- In accordance with Ontario’s Enhanced Covid-19 Certificate Program, CMTS attendees will need to be fully vaccinated (two doses plus 14 days) and provide their proof of vaccination along with photo ID to access meeting and event spaces, including The International Centre.
- Face masks are required for all event participants
- Social distancing will be encouraged
- In accordance with the Reopening Ontario Act, exhibiting booth staff are not required to show proof of vaccination to participate at CMTS
In partnership with onPeak, we have secured discounted rates at a selection of Toronto hotels. We know plans change, so to help ease your travel planning, onPeak, the only official hotel provider for CMTS 2021, offers convenient hotel options with flexible change and cancellation policies. We encourage you to book through them early for the best selection and price.
Warning! Be aware of unauthorized hotel solicitations. onPeak is the only official housing company associated with the event. We have received reports that other companies are posing as official travel vendors and may contact you offering housing for your trip. These companies are not endorsed by or affiliated with the show. Beware that entering into financial agreements with non-endorsed companies can have costly consequences.
Canada’s Borders Reopenning
As of August 9, fully vaccinated US citizens and permanent residents living in the US can travel to Canada for non-essential purposes. Border measures for non-essential travel from all other countries remain the same.
Requirements for eligible fully vaccinated travellers
Fully vaccinated travellers must:
- have received the full vaccination series of a vaccine that is approved by the Government of Canada at least 14 days prior to entering Canada
- be asymptomatic
- have provided COVID-19 related information electronically through ArriveCAN prior to arrival in Canada
- have a paper or digital copy of their vaccination documentation in English or French
Flying to CMTS
The International Centre is located approximately 3 kilometers from Toronto’s Pearson International Airport (YYZ) on Airport Road.
Many transportation services (car rentals, taxis, limos, ride sharing, public transit, hotel shuttles, etc.) are available at the airport to get you to Mississauga.
Arriving By Car
The International Centre is located near 4 major highways – the QEW, the Gardiner Expressway, the 401 and the 407. Get driving directions here.
Travelling by Bus:
A bus stop is located near the Main Entrance of The International Centre on Airport Road.
Travelling by Train:
The Malton GO Station is located adjacent to The International Centre across the railway tracks. Please use the tunnel walkway between the Malton GO Station and The International Centre.
For current train transit times and locations, please call GO Transit at 1.888.438.6646 or visit www.gotransit.com.
Restaurants, Attractions and More
Find restaurants, attractions, and local events – visit the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) / Mississauga tourism website.