Use this checklist to help your staff organize and plan for CMTS 2021. Some of the activities listed are free of charge and included with your exhibit space. Others are upgraded opportunities at an additional charge to further maximize your results.
THESE ACTIVITIES ARE FREE OF CHARGE - INCLUDED WITH YOUR EXHIBIT SPACE:
- Send a high-resolution company logo to your SME Sales Executive.
- Add CMTS banners/logos to your website and email signature.
- Send customized invitations to your customers & prospects. Use the Exhibitor Referral Suite.
- Distribute your digital and print invitations to customers & prospects.
- Login to the Exhibitor Dashboard (before August 1, 2021) to: Submit your Company Information for the print Show Guide and Online Directory
- Add New Products to be featured online and in the Show Guide
- Add Press Releases about your company to be featured online.
- Attend the Exhibitor Marketing & Lead Retrieval Webinar.
UTILIZE PUBLIC RELATIONS AND SOCIAL MEDIA:
- Use Social Media to stay connected before and during the event.
- Give your fans and followers free admission to CMTS. Use the Exhibitor Referral Suite.
- Send news releases to trade media.
- Schedule a press conference at the event.
NEXT, CONSIDER SOME OF THESE UPGRADED OPPORTUNITIES:
- Review Sponsorship Opportunities
- Order an ad in the Show Guide and/or Addendum
DON'T FORGET THESE ESSENTIALS:
- Order lead retrieval
- Make hotel reservations
- Confirm and prepare your sales and marketing materials for the event.
- Encourage your new and existing customers to register online.
- Follow up on leads secured at CMTS 2021!